IT'S KEM'S 40TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
THE PARTY KEEPS GOING & GOING & GOING....
Kem's hubby Mark, her family & friends have planned a crazy weekend for her. We want to surprise her every possible chance we get! She has been such a great friend & mentor to so many, that it was easy to get people involved in pulling off a magical weekend for her.
Kem's hubby has notified me that she has gone dark. Poor thing. She has a hard enough time turning of her phone for a 2 hour writing period. She must be going crazy right now. She'll be shocked to find out we've highjacked her blog & twitter account to promote her birthday celebrations.
Take a moment & leave a comment wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Or even better, put a post on your own blog with birthday wishes (maybe include your fav. memory of her). Feel free to include video or pictures as well!!
If you publish a blog post, insert your name & the link (not your blog link, the post's link) into the comment section below. That way the readers & Kem can click around easily to view everyone's posts. We don't want her to miss any of it.
This highjacked blog won't be revealed until the end of the weekend so twitter, blog, email everyone you know & have them cover Kem in some serious internet lovin'. I will be uploading pics, quotes, stories...whatever, to this blog & to her twitter account. Check them both often & comment as much as you like on either network. We want to get at least 100 comments on her blog.
Here is her weekend schedule. She has no idea...everything's a surprise. So feel free to show up anywhere. She will get a kick out of it.
Here's is her weekend schedule:
* Saturday, August 30th 11:00-3:00 CST at The Jazz Festival in Chicago Find us, tell Kem Happy Birthday! Text me at 574-229-1367 and I’ll tell you where we’re at!
* Saturday PM 6:00-7:00 EST Cold Stone Creamery on Edison Road in Mishawaka, IN
* Saturday PM 7:00-10:00 EST Wonderland Theater in Niles, MI- Will be with kids to see some movie (TBD) around 7:10-7:30 range
* Sunday AM August 31st, 11:30 Service at Granger Community Church (Granger, IN)- We typically sit in the back on the right side facing the stage near the sound booth… Come up, give Kem a card and wish her a Happy Birthday!
* Sunday PM 1:00-2:00 Jumpin Juice & Java (most of the Meyer relatives will be here, but you’re welcome to pop in and have a smoothie at the same time!) * Sunday PM 5:00 or 6:00 Bar Louie (University Park Mall)- Come at 5:00 or 6:00…. I don’t think there will be a ton of room so to stagger at either time would be great- we’ll be there from 5:00-6:45
Show up at any of these places & say Hi. But remember, she doesn't know about any of this. So if you see her Saturday, don't give away what's happening on Sunday!
Check back here often. We'll updating her activities here & on twitter.