Why it’s awesome…
Every day there are things you need to get done, but they're not necessarily things that you need to do. What tasks have you been putting off for weeks? They’ll do the legwork, while you work on other things.
How it works…
- Identify something you need to get done
- Send an email and tell them to do it
- A real person will complete your task & get back to you
Here’s a few tasks they’ve completed for me so far…
- Find my old 6th grade teacher. They found her. After 30 years, I spoke to her last week and thanked her for believing in me.
- Find $200 used self-propelled push-mower that sells new for $550. They found new one for $215.
- Find best flights/car rental packages for two trips I’m taking this summer.
- Research inspiring samples of staff structure and team development.
- Find shopping list and step by step plan for beginner gardener. They even researched my climate zone and checked the weather to determine optimum plant time.
The time I’ve saved on these few things alone is well worth the $30 investment and I haven’t even used up my 15 task allotment for the month. You can read more about the Fancy Hands story in Fast Company and ReadWriteWeb.