I’m genuinely looking forward to The Nines Conference in less than two weeks.
Talk about the gift of inspiration, practical advice and encouragement—this year’s theme is GAME CHANGERS. Every speaker had the same task: take no more than 6 minutes to talk about the game changers in your life and ministry. In other words, what were the changes, mindsets or directions that made the biggest difference (personally or corporately)?
Here’s a preview of a few of the game changers I already know about that will be shared at the event:
- Mark Beeson: Critics in your life? Don’t let anger be your downfall.
- Tim Stevens: How do you reach people who are indifferent to what you have?
- Me: The biggest communications challenge nobody talks about.
- Ben Arment: Divided classes in church: pastors and the business community.
- Eric Bramlett: Why does the church have such an aversion to risk?
- Wayne Cordeiro: Do you a hard time saying "no" because you love people? Stop it.
- Dave Ferguson: Which is the greater risk? Saying yes, or saying no?
- David Foster: If your marriage sucks, your ministry probably sucks, too.
- David Gibbons: How can you dive into the uncomfortable chaos?
- Gayle Haggard: You have to face your defining moments head on.
- Craig Groeschel: Less time leads to a better result.
- Alan Hirsch: See yourself as a missionary. Everything else will take its cue from that.
- Will Mancini: : You have to have people who are BRUTALLY honest with you.
- Dino Rizzo: Grow it small? No one wants to be Thumbelina Community Church.
If you don’t already have this on your calendar, might I suggest you TURN YOUR BRAIN BACK ON! In all seriousness, this is an incredible resource for you and your whole team. It’s not often (if ever) you have free access to some of the world’s best leaders and communicators. Have you seen the full line-up? Have you seen the BUZZ?